Saliva Hormone Testing
Signs of Hormone Havoc
The ways women experience hormone imbalances are as varied as women themselves. Symptoms can be physical, mental, emotional, or more likely a combination of them all. These are some of the common signs:
- You feel like you are on an emotional roller coaster- feelings are fragile, raw, and unpredictable. One minute you may be extremely irritated by small details and the next, on the verge of tears. Anxiety and panic episode may have ballooned out of control.
- You are tired all of the time and find you are gaining weight while eating the same diet.
- Self-doubt and brain fog have taken on new extremes – the occasional memory lapse is now an everyday occurrence.
- You find yourself repeatedly awake at 4:00 am – sometime in a cold or hot sweat.
- You’re hanging by your fingernails, scared that friends, family, and co-workers suspect you’re incompetent or even crazy.
Use our non-invasive saliva hormone testing today to see if hormones are the cause to your symptoms.
Why Use Saliva?
There are several ways to test for hormones (saliva, serum and urine), but one the most beneficial methods is saliva testing. This is because only the active portions of hormones are measured and it is these portions that determine how individuals feel.
Saliva testing is an easy, non-invasive way of assessing your hormone balancing needs or status. This information allows proper recommendations that will be tailored to your needs.
Well-balanced hormones regulate everything from reproduction to emotions, general health and well-being. An imbalance of any one hormone can throw physical and mental health out of balance, causing aggravating and even serious health problems.
Why Test Hormone Levels?
Hormones are powerful molecules essential for maintaining physical and mental health. We frequently think of estrogen as being a female hormone, and testosterone as being a male hormone, but, men AND women make both, plus several more that need to be in balance for optimum health. An imbalance of any one hormone can throw your physical and mental health out of balance, causing aggravating and even serious health problems.
One size does not fit all when it comes to hormones!
For decades, western medicine has prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy as if everyone needed the same thing and the same amount. Nothing could be further from the truth. Your hormones are like your fingerprints and in order to achieve optimal health, you need to know what your specific imbalances are.
Call Dr. Tim Harrigan, Chiropractic Physician to set up a free consultation!
Synergy Wellness | (520) 818-8857
Providing Quality Chiropractic and Wellness Care to people in Tucson, Vail, Marana and Oro Valley, AZ